A truly functional ingredient, our frozen concentrated plasma made from 100% pork is fully traceable and of guaranteed quality.
Our specialisation in pig production provides us with comprehensive expertise in pig meat and its transformation. We only use technologies designed for the material, in this case blood, to extract the best from it and to offer you high-quality products. Vertical integration enables us to guarantee full traceability of both our livestock and our products.
Its properties in terms of heat resistance, coagulation, emulsification and gelation (while remaining part of the lean/lipids/water chain) give it a central position in our finished product recipes, such as ham/shoulder and meat for ready meals/pâtés/mousses/creams and fermented products.
• A guaranteed gel strength.
• Maximised finished product yield after cooking.
• Bound meat making it easier to slice cleanly and without loss.
• No lipids and collagens for a healthy product.
• Naturally-present essential amino acids retained in the finished product.
• The plasma contains 6% to 8% protein before concentration, and 18% to 20% afterwards.
• Possible to apply 20% to 30% more than normal recommendations without affecting the taste of the finished product.
• A clear product that has not haemolysed.
• Does not colour the finished product.
• Reduced salt content, making it possible to control sodium level.
• An allergen-free product.
• No lipids / no collagens.
• Plasma makes it possible to reduce or even eliminate the addition of phosphates and carrageenans
You can also contact: Yoan DRILLET - email@example.com - 02 96 30 79 21